Polurrian on the Lizard is now closed and we are hoping to reopen on Wednesday 24th March, subject to government guidelines.
Keeping our guests and staff safe
The safety of our guests and the team remains our number one priority and we will continue to adhere to the specific guidance set out for the hospitality industry. Below you will find an overview as to the key operational initiatives that are in place when we are open.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Polurrian in the near future.
Polurrian – Covid-safe Operating Policies Upon Reopening
- For all of the latest information regarding the government’s tier system of lockdown measures, please visit our frequently asked questions.
- We are now implementing pre-booked reservations during key service periods (including breakfast) to allow guests more space and time to enjoy meals.
- We are blessed with the most incredible views and as such our menu is available al-fresco (weather permitting).
- The hotel is offering contactless express check-in and check-out so that guests are free to arrive and depart with ease. A copy of the invoice will be sent by email for guests to review prior to check-out.
- We have updated our pre-arrival email communications to provide additional information relating to health and hygiene so that upon arrival you are fully prepared for your stay.
- We are pleased to confirm that our indoor pool will be open. We are offering bookable swimming sessions in order to give our resident guests the opportunity to swim each day at a convenient time without compromising on their safety – please contact reception to make a booking.
- We are pleased to confirm that our spa treatment rooms will be open. In partnership with Elemis and Jessica Nail, we are offering a streamlined list of more indulgent spa treatments to ensure there is a range of choices for our guests to relax, pamper or recharge.
- A stringent new approach to cleaning has been implemented and will be regularly reviewed in line with government guidelines. Hand sanitiser will always be available and visible at key points throughout the hotels.
- A stay at Polurrian on The Lizard has always included a wonderful breakfast. However, we are now serving all items direct to your table without compromising on quality.
- Our team members have all undergone a comprehensive training course before returning to work, focusing on a Covid-19 secure workplace and the health and safety of our guests.
- We have reached out to our wider family of suppliers to ensure their policies and systems are meeting the required industry standards.
- We are offering a range of additional and innovative outdoor activities and wellness sessions such as cliff top yoga as and when government guidelines permit.
- Our tennis court is available for our resident guests, time slots can be reserved.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more details and information on our operational procedures, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Whilst we have adapted our hotel operation in order to deliver the safest possible environment for our guests and our staff, our hotel and the surrounding area will still offer some amazing experiences and opportunities for magical memories. For more inspiration, we have curated a list of the very best Polurrian experiences on offer this winter.
Flexible booking terms and conditions
In order to provide our guests with peace of mind when making new reservations, we have introduced flexible conditions for all new 2020 & 2021 bookings.
If you would like to make a new booking, please telephone our Reservations team on 01326 240421
Alternatively, you can book on-line at any time.
For more information, please view the hotel’s terms and conditions.