Polurrian Bay Hotel is situated on the cliffs of the Lizard Peninsula, near Helston, perched above a secluded beach, right on the South West Coast Path.
From surfing to horse riding, there’s a wealth of activities for families. Polurrian Cove is ideal for body-boarding and building sandcastles; and we’ve got plenty of beach gear you can borrow for your seaside adventures.
Polurrian Bay Hotel, Polurrian Road, Mullion, Helston, Cornwall TR12 7EN
Call: 01326 240 421
Finding us in Cornwall is easy.
- Once in Cornwall, head for Truro and take the A39 towards Falmouth and Helston, then the A394 to Helston. At Helston, follow the signs towards The Lizard and Mullion, onto the A3083.
- Continue to head for The Lizard and Mullion for about five miles until you reach a right-hand turn signposted for Mullion onto the B3296. This will take you through the main street of Mullion, which is a small one-way system. When you come to a T-junction opposite Christopher’s estate agents, turn left (signposted to Mullion Cove).
- After about half a mile, passing the Post Office and the Cricket Club on your left, take a right turn with a sign for the Polurrian Bay Hotel. We are at the very end of this road, on the right. We have two spacious car parks.
There is a regular train service from London Paddington.
- Our nearest railway stations are Truro or Redruth, both about one hour’s drive away. Taxis should be available outside the station, or we can book in advance for you if requested.
- For those who opt for greener travel, buses leave from just outside the station and the service goes to Helston, where you’ll need to catch another bus to Mullion.