We’re situated on the cliffs of the Lizard Peninsula, near Helston, perched above a secluded beach and right on the South West Coast Path.
Polurrian on the Lizard, Polurrian Road, Mullion, Helston, Cornwall TR12 7EN
Call: 01326 240 421
- Once in Cornwall, head for Truro and take the A39 towards Falmouth and Helston, then the A394 to Helston. At Helston, follow the signs towards The Lizard and Mullion, onto the A3083.
- Continue to head for The Lizard and Mullion for about five miles until you reach a right-hand turn signposted for Mullion onto the B3296. This will take you through the main street of Mullion, which is a small one-way system. When you come to a T-junction opposite Christopher’s estate agents, turn left (signposted to Mullion Cove).
- After about half a mile, passing the post office and the cricket club on your left, take a right turn (signposted for the hotel). We are at the very end of this road, on the right. We have two spacious car parks.
- A regular train service runs from London Paddington to Cornwall. Our nearest railway stations are Truro and Redruth, both about an hour’s drive away. Taxis should be available outside each station, and we’re also happy book one in advance for you if requested.
- If you prefer to opt for greener travel, buses leave from just outside each station and the service goes to Helston, where you’ll need to catch another bus to Mullion.