Once again we have partnered up with some our favourite businesses to offer a fantastic prize every 2 days during December. Picture an advent calendar, but instead of a small piece of chocolate we are giving away stupendous gifts such as spa treatments, sumptuous dinners, Cornish pasties, dining giveaways and many more!
Every 48 hours, we’ll be opening a door to reveal a new prize and it’s so easy to be in with a chance of winning…
To enter, simply go to your Instagram or Facebook account, comment on and like the relevant post, and follow Polurrian and the business offering the prize. It’s as easy as that!
Comment on our post
Like our post
Share to your stories
We’ll reveal the winners of each prize on Saturday 24th December. Each winner will be contacted directly via Instagram and Facebook from our official @polurrianonthelizard accounts (please read the terms & conditions for this competition).
The winner of each prize will be notified privately through Instagram or Facebook on Saturday 24th December.
WIN a three-night break at Polurrian on the Lizard hotel
We’re also giving you the opportunity to win a break at Polurrian on the Lizard hotel during 2023!
Enter your details below in the form below to be in with a chance of winning.
This competition applies ONLY on our official @Polurrianonthelizard Instagram & Facebook accounts. Please ignore any messages you may receive from any other accounts claiming to be us. We are NOT asking for any money or data!
The winner of the three-night break will be contacted by email.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize for the three-night break at Polurrian on the Lizard hotel can be taken in 2023, however cannot be taken during public holidays, bank holidays and school holidays.
- The prize for the three-night break at Polurrian on the Lizard hotel is subject to availability.
- The prize for the three-night break at Polurrian on the Lizard hotel comprises of a three-night stay based on two adults sharing an inland double room and includes breakfast for two people and a two-course dinner for two people at the Polurrian restaurant
- The competition for the three-night break at Polurrian on the Lizard hotelruns from Thursday 1st December until Saturday 24th December and the winner will be picked at random and notified via email and Instagram/Facebook, with instruction to claim their prize.
- Travel costs are not included in the prize, the winners will need to make their own travel arrangements. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available for the prize as a whole or any of the elements included.
- The prize must be redeemed by Tuesday, 10th January 2023, and can be booked during 2023, subject to availability and not including public holidays, bank holidays and school holidays.
- The winner must be over 18 years.
- The prize for the three-night break at Polurrian on the Lizard hotel does not include drinks.
- The prize of Afternoon Tea with fizz can be redeemed in 2023, subject to availability. This prize includes a glass of fizz for two people.
- The prize of Dinner for two people can be redeemed in 2023, subject to availability. This prize does not include drinks.
- The promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, vary, or suspend promotion in whole or in part at anytime based on the availability of the prizes to those stated.
- There is no cash or other alternative prizes to those stated. The prize draw is open to anyone, except employees of the promoters, their families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of administering the prize draw and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose with the individual’s prior consent.
- By providing your details you expressly consent to these terms and conditions. By opting in to receive emails from the competition partners, the details you provide will be shared with those and handled in accordance with their individual privacy policies.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.