Kids eat free!
This February, the coast can be your playground: horse-ride along the shore, seal-spot from a kayak and wrap up warm and enjoy all that Cornwall has to offer. There’s nothing better than a good old-fashioned wellie walk – pull on your winter woollies and discover the beautiful scenery of the Lizard. After your adventures, shake the sand from your shoes and wind down the day with a cocktail or mocktail at our bar.
And what better way to encourage the teens’ away from their screens than with the thrill of kayaking the Atlantic sea? Water sports are still very much on the agenda, our events calendar is brimming with a whole list of exciting activities to choose from, plus activities for the little ones throughout the week from crafts to football - Download the programme of children's activities below.
This special offer includes afternoon tea and a complimentary Coastal Calm treatment for two people, when three or more nights are booked. Plus, one complimentary children’s evening meal (from 5pm) when an adult meal is purchased.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is subject to availability from 14th February until 23rd February.
- Children's breakfast is included.
- One free children’s evening meal (from 5pm) when an adult meal is purchased. The children’s meal must be purchased from the muddy puddles and rock pools menu. This offer is available for children up to the age of 12. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or exchanged for its cash value. Valid from 14th February until 23rd February.
- Supplements apply to larger room categories.
- One spa treatment included per break and must be pre-booked.
- Please note we have changed our dining services and outside of breakfast a food menu will be available between 12 - 9.30pm, offering a range of dishes catering for all tastes. The newly styled restaurant is now a casual and contemporary area, offering sea views and a relaxing space where guests can sit comfortably enjoying delicious food and drink. For information of the new menus, please contact the hotel.