New for 2018, our coastal villas offer contemporary self-catering accommodation with full access to hotel facilities.
Here, the bay feels close at hand. From the first-floor living area, you can breathe in the cool Atlantic air: choose between gazing out from a comfy sofa and throwing the doors open to enjoy the view from your balcony. As the day draws to a close, watch the sun sink into the sea and marvel at the glow that floods through the living space.
Sleeping six in three bedrooms, villas feature a master bedroom with en-suite, a double bedroom and a flexible twin/double room, along with a spacious family bathroom. You’ll find original, Cornwall-inspired artwork on the walls and designer fixtures and furnishings throughout, including lighting from Santa & Cole, lounge furniture by Case Furniture and specially made rugs from Solva Woollen Mill. But that doesn’t mean they’re not for living in: after all, this is your Cornish home-from-home.
Each villa has a sheltered, coastal-style garden with a table and chairs, just right for al fresco meals and holiday paperbacks. In the evening, tear yourselves away from tech and grab a seat around the communal fire pit – perfect for sharing stories and stargazing.
From your villa, the convenience of the hotel is only a short stroll away. As a Polurrian guest, you’ll have full access to our restaurant, spa, swimming pools, Vista Lounge and Cinema Room – as well as 24/7 reception staff. We welcome families to Polurrian, and can offer a range of equipment including high chairs and cots if you need them.
When the sun shines, grab your things and take a ten-minute walk from the hotel down to our private beach for a paddle. See if you can spot some of the local wildlife while the kids play in the sand. If you’re here to explore Cornwall, the Polurrian is a short drive from many major attractions, including the quintessential fishing port of Porthleven, the Minack Theatre (where you can watch a play while perched on the cliffs), Flambards Theme Park and the National Maritime Museum, as well as the Dan Joel Surf School and Lizard Adventure activities.
Villa features (sleeps max. 6)
- Three double bedrooms (one of which can be configured as a double or twin).
- En-suite bathroom and family bathroom.
- Porcelanosa kitchen, Krion worktops and Neff appliances.
- Induction hob, oven, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, washer dryer, kettle, toaster, microwave, range of crockery, glassware and cookware.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Two designated parking spaces in front of the villa.
- Paved outdoor space at ground floor level.
- Pet friendly (with the exception of Villa 4).
- Wi-Fi throughout.
- Bookings for seven nights from Saturday to Saturday in high season, with three- and four-night breaks available at other times.
- Arrival time from 4pm and check out at 10am on the day of departure.
Read our terms and conditions.